Girls Aloud France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Girls Aloud France

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Email a fascination records

AuteurMessage
Alouder09
I'm just a post machine
Alouder09

Email a fascination records Empty
MessageSujet: Email a fascination records   Email a fascination records Icon_minitimeMer 24 Oct - 14:09

voilà un mail que j'ai envoyé a fascination records
Hello,

I am a french fan and i want to know if the girls will come in france one day. We are waiting for them since Xmas 2002, i think that after 4 album and 1 greatest hits it's time for them to go across the Chanel.
I am sure that french will love them, some fans like me are promote them as we can with forums.

I have some other questions : will we have some CD or DVD from the greatest hits tour ?
what is the version of Love Machine that we can see on the official tracklisting of Call The Shots ?
Is the cover of tangled up that we can see everywhere on internet is official ?

Thanks a lot for your answers,
Nicolas

et la reponse

Salut Nicolas,

Yes the purple packshot is the official cover for the normal commercial album BUT there is going to be another version (with the Girls on the cover) available through their website.

I am afraid the Girls are concentrating on the UK market at the moment…. I have forwarded your message to our international department though who will hopefully get them to France soon.

I am afraid there is not going to be a tour DVD or CD from the Greatest Hits tour

The b-side for the commercial single is Love Machine live at Wembley from the Chemistry tour. Great version of the song. We are also releasing a maxi single with a completely new track

XX jen

Jenny Smith
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Email a fascination records
Page 1 sur 1